Technical Due Diligence
Fabri Australia Pty Ltd offers in-depth technical due diligence services in the field of renewable energy. We help investors make better deal decisions by performing due diligence, assessing performance improvement opportunities and providing the investor with an in-depth knowledge of the feasibility of given project.
Technical Due Diligence includes an assessment of the following:
- Technical consulting and engineering support
- Total check-up on PV plants built by other EPC contractors
- Project technical analysis and plant configuration analysis
- Plant documents verification
- Visual inspection of main components
- Detailed verification and inspection of PV installation
- Instrumental measurements
- P.R Verification
- Verification of defective materials and connections
- Structural Analysis
- Drainage analysis
Our key partner has successfully provided Unicredit Leasing and other major financiers such as Terra Firma (One of Europe’s leading private equity firms) technical due diligence services for several years, including desk analysis of projects, site visits and performance measurements (including Thermographic inspections). Unicredit Leasing alone have financed more that 2 Billion Euros of investment in the renewable sector in the last 4 years, for an equivalent of around 1GW of power plants.